Achieve your financial security.
With a comprehensive set of services.
Services: Estate Planning
Estate planning is not just for the rich and famous or for those who are in their golden years.
The purpose of estate planning is to:
- ensure dependents receive the intended monies so that their standard of living is not compromised
- ensure liabilities (e.g. income tax, loans) are paid off upon death
- leave behind a legacy to specific beneficiaries
- ensure that trusted Executors/Trustees have been appointed to carry out the fiduciary duty of ensuring that the estate is managed and distributed accordingly in the interest of the beneficiaries
The tools used in estate planning include:
- CPF Nomination
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Living Trust
- Revocable Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Lasting Power of Attorney