Achieve your financial security.
With a comprehensive set of services.
It’s never too early to plan for your golden years
Retirement may seem like a far-off event and planning for it can pose a challenge when life’s more immediate priorities demand your hard-earned cash.
But the earlier you start planning for your retirement, the more wealth you will be able to accumulate to live out your golden years in comfort. How so? Because time is needed for compound interest to work its magic. Also, with increasing life expectancy, we need to plan for more rather than less.
Karen will sit down with you and assess your current financial status. She will take into account the passive income generated from your other investments, the kind of retirement lifestyle you want to lead, and will recommend a plan to ensure your retirement goals are met.
There are 10 critical aspects that you should aim for in your retirement planning:
- You have total clarity on your current financial position (net worth), your cash flow, and available emergency funding.
- You have adequate protection for disability, critical illness, long-term care, and health care.
- You have done your calculations (i.e.realistic about retirement age, income needed in retirement, and life expectancy).
- You would be debt-free upon retirement.
- You have identified your sources of retirement income.
- You have set your money to grow.
- You have done your estate planning.
- You have a well-integrated financial plan.
- You revisit your financial plan regularly.
- You have the right financial adviser