Achieve your financial security.
With a comprehensive set of services.
Growing what you have
Your hard-earned savings need to work harder for you. Why? Because inflation erodes the value of the dollar. Even the most prudent saver cannot stop accumulated funds from depreciating in value over time when interest rates fall below inflation. You need to invest to see your money grow over time.
Karen will first assess your investment objectives and risk profile before drawing up a plan designed to suit your risk appetite, financial goals, and time horizon. She will help you determine the investible proportion of your current savings and monthly income and calculate the return needed to help you meet your objectives in time. On an ongoing basis, there will be portfolio optimization, monitoring, and rebalancing.
Whether you are a high-risk taker, a balanced, or a conservative investor, a suitable wealth accumulation strategy can be structured for you – one that has the right mix of savings and investment components.
- Savings – This is the foundation to building your wealth. It provides certainty and security.
- Investments – This will help your money grow at a faster rate and it does involve some risk-taking. In investments, asset allocation is key. Asset allocation aims to balance risk and reward by apportioning a portfolio’s assets to the different asset classes, keeping in mind an individual’s goals, risk tolerance, and investment time horizon. That is why realignment or rebalancing is important to ensure that the overall asset allocation is maintained.
Asset classes include:
- Fixed income
- Others (for example – property, alternative investments)
- Endowment solutions with guaranteed capital and guaranteed payouts or returns
- Investments (unit trusts)